Direct Marketing

Direct Marketing

Direct marketing has always been an essential, though sometimes underappreciated, component of business-to-business selling and marketing. The reason is that it is indeed direct, identifying and connecting with decision makers who want and need your products or services.

Our process helps us understand your business quickly and well so that we can target and communicate effectively with your best prospects. What lists are likely to work best? Which media make the most sense for your markets? What are the traditional hot buttons in your industry? What are the new hot buttons we discover once we begin to interact with the marketplace? What message should we be sending that will gain attention and develop sales?

We’re adept at answering those questions and others that help us use direct marketing as a tool to improve your top line. Our approach enables your product or service to stand out and provides your salespeople with solid opportunities to increase your company’s revenue.

Find out more

Call Center Services

Market research, customer satisfaction surveys, inbound calls and appointment setting or lead generation services are handled by our experienced marketing and call center personnel.

CRM Services

Customer relationship management (CRM) is a valuable marketing discipline but can be complex to implement.

Generating Leads

Only 3 percent of salespeople like cold-calling and think they are good at it. The other 97 percent avoid it, don’t do it very well, or just don’t do it at all.

Setting Appointments

Would your sales force be more productive if your representatives focused on selling while our staff generated additional leads and set the stage for new appointments?

Get started with us today!

Comments are closed.